2. I loved the sight of a snow flurry I saw in Michigan on Monday.
3. I love having an mp3 player hanging around my neck, full of great Creative Commons netlabel music.
4. I love the idea of an underwater camera.
5. I love long conversations in which I hear others give autobiographical detail.
6. I love imagining using math and an old-fashioned drawing compass to create geometric designs.
7. I love the sound of a yellow warbler.
8. I love a turkey sandwich from Whichwich.
9. I love sauerkraut, baked potatoes, celery, carrots and beef, slow-cooked in a crockpot with bouillon.
10. I love a well-done science fiction short story.
11. I love thoughtful writing about spirituality that eschews flowery prose, trite phrases or salesman-like exuberance.
12. I love throwing a tennis ball for a little black dog.