2. Today I go to my 30th high school reunion, which is being held on the 31st anniversary, at a town 100 miles from my high school. Not only to do times change, but also cities, people, and memories. The school? Vanished. Merged into the neighboring district.
3. When I went to law school in Little Rock, I was sure I would settle there permanently. Then a job arose in Dallas. I never lived in Little Rock again. Now it's been 24 years, and it's likely I will never live there again at all.
4. Emptying the recycle bin is fun, but I must remember to break down and buy some additional hard drive. That little "running out of space" bubble afflicts me during any creative project.
5. The morning clouds have a pink hue. Some morning I must do a time-lapse photo set.
6. I wish I understood the Ulead video program as well as I understand Windows Movie Maker.
7. I wish I could figure out how to export a still from Ulead, as when I do what the directions say, the "export still" button is visible but "hidden".
8. The second Los Angeles wiretap case ended in a guilty verdict. It's been an interesting trial to follow.
9. I want to figure out how to buy clothes that are more "fair trade" or "made in the USA".
10. Being a shopper in a down economy is like having this immense luxury of choice at low prices.
11. Jamendo is such a great service.
12. I'll bet I look 30 years older to my classmates than I did 30 years ago.