2. The wonderful thing about trying to do anything creative is that so much time is spent working around the limitations skill-less-ness can provide.
3. The cable news obsession with the Anna Nicole Smith saga will serve, for me, the useful purpose of reminding me to explore different ways to obtain/experience media.
4. I do not like hearing some talking head on a talent show call a Raspberries song by the appellation "a Celine Dion song". Eric Carmen could hit the high note long before Celine could.
5. Today marks a third straight day of sunny, early Summer weather. I could get used to this.
6. I love hitting the "random" key on Livejournal. All those lives, just a click away, strangers forever, brothers and sisters unmet and unknowable.
7. I plan to buy mud cloth from Mali.