Lately I see my livejournal friends who work for corporations and institutions larger than the small firm at which I work fill out "critical self-evaluation" forms. I don't do those, being not only a part owner of my business but also chemically resistant to this type of thing. But I want to be flexible. I want to stretch. I want to reach out and self-define. Fully Literate: Law Chess selected 19th Century novelists Gurdon, Arkansas Rock music, 1965-1985 Hiking trails of north Texas Fishing with cane poles kazoo play Gibbous Moon Literate Guppies Heterodox Religions in North America, 1850-2000 the Victorian novel Ambient Music, 1972-2006 Mystery novels Dinosaurs Television, 1964 to date Business and financial matters 3/4 Literate Tropical fish Kites World War One Poets Science Fiction Classical Music Contemporary American poetry American butterflies American sports 20th Century Christian theology Popular music, 1940-2006 Fishing for game fish free verse Creative use of freeware synthesizers and samplers Cinema Semi-Literate Jazz Science Art the novel in English, 1940-2006 poetry in English, other than in free verse the autoharp and the mountain dulcimer 1/4 Literate birdsong lawnmower engine repair Sliver moon literate Ballet Opera Automobile repair Illiterate computer programming birthing babies knitting cross-stitch foreign languages other than rudimentary cafe-ordering German and Spanish