Total number of films I own on DVD/video: ~30
2. Last film I bought: The original 1930something version of "The Winslow Boy"
3. The last film I watched: "Yellow Submarine"
4. Five films that I watch a lot:
The Wizard of Oz
It's a Wonderful Life
5. Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal. No tags.
Things not in the Meme which Interest Me:
6. DVD I keep meaning to buy but never do: The Bonhoeffer documentary
7. Film now in theaters I keep meaning to see but never do: The Parrots of Telegraph Hill
8. DVD I keep meaning to rent, but never do: The Theremin biopic documentary
9. Kind of film I really like: small films in which not much happens but everything worthwhile is revealed
10. My thoughts on films: I should buy far more documentaries on DVD than I do.
11. Best film about chess: "Searching for Bobby Fischer". This is in fact the only film about chess which remotely is truly about chess.
12. Film that had the deepest impression on me the night I saw it:
Bertolucci's "The Conformist"
13. Favorite Woody Allen film: "Broadway Danny Rose"
14. If I made a film, it would be about: fire ants.