Then I'm going to look back in one week, and see what I did get done. By next Sunday, I want to:
1. get a room reserved and arrange for advertising for my chess tournament;
2. load the software for my digicam on my computer
3. clean up my art room
4. post my CD for sale on eBay
5. relist my chess poem book on eBay.
6. write 2 amazon.com reviews of books i've read
7. read the third book, a good one long half-finished I wish to review and review it
8. submit poems seeking potential publication to 3 magazines or ezines
9. contact the woman about the fund-raising thing
10. send off an ad to Aquarium Fish Magazine promoting the Feeder Guppy Rescue League, to make satire into true reality.
11. take four walks
12. schedule doctor's appointment
13. get hood for fish tank
14. finish 2 nervousness exchanges
These 14 should be completely do-able. I'll be interested to see if I do them.