Tuesday the approach of a Winter storm caused some planning. Our office would close at 2 p.m. today, before the freezing rain got going strong. But the rain rolled in earlier than anticipated. We all left for home by noon to work from home. Tonight the freezing rain and sleet increases. We will work from home on Thursday. I did go to Breckinridge Park in Richardson on my way home. I saw a goodish few birds, and got a photo of a charming American Robin. We ate a really scrumptious sweet potato and apple soup for dinner with naan. I wanted to play in the on-line blitz tournajment tonight at 7 p.m. at Chess.com, but somehow I let it get started before I could get on. Sparrow is doing great. He remains a guy willing to chew things. In general, he is getting better about not ruining things. A certain rather careworn cheap headset might protest that the improvement is insufficiently marked.