1. oatmeal at McDonalds
2. hike at lovely Oak Point Park in Plano with my young friend.
3. shopping for used books at the massive Plano Friends of the Library used book sale. Price: 10 dollars for each grocery sack full of books
4. stop by the bicycle shop to get help for a friend's flat tire
5. lunch at a new wings place in Allen. I was able to order a pulled pork sandwich with sauce on the side and grilled vegetables
6. reading a book via e-reader at Escape Coffee Shop in Allen while drinking a banana smoothie
7. watching a Doc Martin episode over pizza with my wife
1. bird walk at Connemara Nature Preserve
2. communion at Suncreek UMC
3. smoked turkey, sauteed asparagus and fried okra at Market Street grocery
4. picking up my friend's bicycle. odd interlude when the store could not find my
loyalty card id due to a "mm" rather than "nn" spelling error on my name. problem
eventually solved, revealing a 11 dollar store credit on my account.
5. driving bicycle to my young friend. when I crossed Lake Lavon by bridge, I saw so many herons and egrets on stumps on the water.
6. putting a "birds of denver" and a surrealism book from the book sale on sale on eBay
7. renewing my Connemara membership
8. thinking about building birdhouses based on a used book scanned over lunch.